ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
Best Advanced Open Water Diver Course from Bigbubble Diving School, the premier diving school in Koh Tao, Thailand.
PADI Pro Course
The first day will begin with some theory before jumping into the water to test your new knowledge.
At the end of the course, you will receive an Padi Advanced Open Water Diver certificate, which allows you to dive at a depth no greater than 30 meters and experience a diverse diving adventure. Dive Adventure dive options are as follows:
- Deep (mandatory Adventure dive): experience diving at a depth between 18-30 meters
- Underwater navigation (mandatory Adventure dive): learning to navigate underwater with and without a compass
- Peak performance buoyancy (recommended Adventure dive): improve your buoyancy control with fun and challenging tests
- Enriched Air (recommended Adventure dive): explore the principles of decompression using oxygen and calculators for planning safe dives
- Night (recommended Adventure dive): Learn and explore the underwater world at night
- Fish Identification (recommended Adventure dive): learn about marine life, various types of fish, including coral species and other organisms in the Koh Tao area
- Wreck (recommended Adventure dive): learn the basics of scuba diving to explore areas around wrecks (Divers are not allowed to penetrate the wreck).
- Search and Recovery (recommended Adventure dive): learn how to locate objects and other divers, as well as learn effective recovery methods.
- Digital Underwater Photography (recommended Adventure dive): learn how to take wide-angle and macro shots depending on the environment and subject we encounter.
You can discover more about Open Water Diver Course